In tribute to the upcoming Holidays I have created a 12 Days to Style, 12 steps to try in an effort to find A Style That is you. Have Fun!
12 Steps Style Journey
1. Wear a Necklace or maybe a Bow Tie
2. Wear a Blazer
3. Tuck in your Shirt
4. Wear Lipstick (or try a new shade)
5. Mix Patterns, don’t be afraid just pick two patterns that have at least one color in common.
6. Pick a color and wear it in different shades. (monochromatic outfit-ie: maroon, red, pink)
7. Wear an outfit totally neutral in color. Neutral is any color not on the color wheel.
8. Be Bold, Break a Fashion “Rule”. ie-“don’t wear white after labor day”, “don’t mix black and blue” etc
9. Pick a descriptor word and try to dress in a way that represents that word. (ie: Bohemian, Relaxed, Trendy, Classic, Refined, Disco, Elegant, Rugged, Cultured)
10. Take a wardrobe staple and re-style it. Wear it with a different pant or skirt, try it with a different accessory.
11. Try a Trend. Go online, or check out my Trend Blog Post to find a trend you like and then WEAR IT. You never know until you try
12. READY FOR A DARE? Go to a store and get an outfit for $20 or less. Get creative, try something new. IF you try this, or Step 11, out please post a picture on Rebekah Floyd Style Facebook Page, with a short description of the desired outcome for your outfit. We’d love to see your uniqueness come through in style.